4.13.2013

Roseanne Barr: “MK ULTRA Mind Control Rules in Hollywood”



KING: Let me read something to you, that you wrote in “Esquire.” And I want…
ROSEANNE: OK.
KING: …your reaction it. This is your writing.
ROSEANNE: Yes.
KING: In a notebook entry about yourself, you keep notebooks about yourself?
ROSEANNE: Of course I do, thousands, thousands.
KING: Thousands of notebooks.
ROSEANNE: Yes.
KING: Well, this one says, “So this my life, my true E-Hollywood story. It’s the story of multi, multiple multi-faceted girl, woman, boy poet, dancer, comedian, singer, freedom fighter, warrior, message bearer, performer, mother, sex partner, wife, actor, producer, director pioneer, autistic child, survivor of post dramatic stress, borderline bipolar, overweight, Turrets sufferer, multiple personality disorder, obsessive compulsive victim of psychiatric, planting of false memories, heretic witch, crone, take your pick. There’s been about 300 diagnoses which proves shrinks have been my only friends.”
ROSEANNE: That is true that shrinks have been my dearest friends.
(…)
KING: You never get mad to say God has done me a dirty deal here when my multiple personalities take over?
ROSEANNE: No, because I feel like God — honestly I feel God gives you multiple personality disorder when there’s too much stress in your life to handle it any other way. I think it is a gift to children.
KING: So another thing can take over?
ROSEANNE: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment