12.22.2012

Turning the corner of the Dark ages... Consciousness, Becoming Awake, Our own Awareness

from Sherrie Questioning All: 

December 21 2012 will be just as any other day except we will cross to "daylight".  The world WILL NOT END!  It is about turning the corner.

The agenda from those that try and control have been for people to fear 2012 that way people's energy is in fear not in opening up to the expanding consciousness.    Listen to what the media says, they always use some form of "truth", they use the word Apocalypse over and over.  I wrote about that last year. Apocalypse means "Truth revealed and unveiled."  They have to use some truth so the word was perverted to be a fearful thing, without the real meaning being revealed.    This is actually the beginning of "doomsday" for those who try and control.   They are fighting for everything.  Just as the shooting 7 days before the 21st, it has put people's energy in fear, hatred, division, etc.


WE CREATE OUR FUTURES!  WE ARE THE FUTURE!

Our energies create our world collectively!  

The beginning of the awakeness began in the mid 2000s.  Think about when you began to wake up.... I know I awoke in 2008.  When I did awake and found truths of what our world on Earth is and what our government is and the control and prison planet along with the poisoning of the people through the air, food and water, I freaked out in the beginning.

I was fearful and listened to the most "doom and gloom" predictions, I had believed in the webbot project which was nothing but doom and gloom.  The webbot especially kept me fearful and expected everything to go down and fall apart with a new date that was just a couple of months away.  I finally became "aware and woke up" to what that is really about.   It is about manipulation of our feelings and energies to have them in fear constantly.   Since I wrote the article linked I have found out more and uncovered more, but I am not going to get into that, as it is not needed.  I am simply explaining my journey of awaking and being totally fearful to becoming "spiritually aware" of our world being about LOVE and needing to keep our energies focused that!   I began to understand that there are many out there that work for those who are grasping to keep control.  They use the worst predictions and people to keep those who are awake and have stronger energies due to their awareness in fear instead of using it for the awakening of mass consciousness to LOVE and JOY and Happiness! 

Where they cause us to focus our attention we help them to create that reality that they want.  That is why the media, T.V.shows, movies and government work together to focus us on the negative.

This last week put me in a dark place due to the event of last Friday.  Was it real or was it created for fear and hate and worry?  I don't know the answer to that.. but I do know I am going to work on transcending it to LOVE and staying in that feeling.   

Think about it... they have created more movies about 2012 and want us to focus on something doom and gloom happening... they want it to happen.  They are trying to use the people in mass consciousness to have a December 21 2012 doom and gloom day.   Think and Feel LOVE - think and feel higher consciousness for us all!   


Those that try and control are very fearful of the crossing of our planet on December 21, 2012 because the energies that will constantly be streaming in are energies of super consciousness of awareness of understanding. 

Everyday... another person is waking up.   They will most likely be in fear just as I was when I awoke and realized that nothing was what I thought it was. That we are controlled in every way using the media and the religions and fear to keep control of us.  This is to stop us from critical thinking for ourselves.  We are suppose to follow how to think, what to feel and where to focus from what they tell us.  They are the ones more and more in fear.
 
As I look back, even what I have written about... I realize I have been part of their little game.  I have written about fearful things... yet truthful things.  That is something I am still conflicted about.  Getting truth out... that is fearful.... yet I feel as truth is revealed (apocalypse happens) we grow... through understanding.


KNOW THAT DECEMBER 21 2012 IS ABOUT BECOMING AWAKE AND HIGHER IN CONSCIOUSNESS!   

POWERFUL POWERFUL INFORMATION AND UNDERSTANDING IN THIS VIDEO!
THIS MAY BE THE BEST VIDEO YOU HAVE EVER WATCHED!

JOY, LOVE, CONSCIOUSNESS, UNDERSTANDING, TRUTH 2012 WHAT IT REALLY IS!

Paradise is waiting... critical mass of feeling LOVE for self, others and even sending those who try and control Love!  This is LOVE for self in knowing you are a perfect soul living in a matrix world!  But that matrix can be unveiled as the critical mass of Love comes... be that 100th monkey!  Wake up, and understand what we really are.  

No comments:

Post a Comment